GAME AT A GLANCE
Columbus: SHG – E. Robinson (9)
Philadelphia: K. Connauton (1), O. Tippett (8), N. Cates (2), T. Konecny (13)
Columbus: E. Merzlikins (27 saves, L)
Philadelphia: M. Jones (26 saves, W)
CBJ TEAM NOTES
- The Blue Jackets completed their season series with Philadelphia tonight, going 2-1-0. The visiting team won all three games of the 2021-22 series.
- CBJ fell to 22-9-2 vs. the Flyers since 2013 with tonight’s loss. It was just the fourth regulation loss against the Flyers at Nationwide Arena in the all-time series (13-4-4).
- The winning team in the series has scored three-plus goals in 11 of the last 12 contests and scored four goals in each contest in the just completed home-and-home series.
- Columbus killed off all four Flyers’ power play opportunities tonight and has killed off all 13 opponent power play chances over the last three games this season.
- CBJ now have seven shorthanded goals on the campaign following tonight’s first period tally.
- The Blue Jackets now have 157 points by blueliners this season after picking up an assist. The club’s defensemen have combined for 6-23-29 in the last 14 outings.
CBJ PLAYER NOTES
· LW Eric Robinson scored his second shorthanded goal of the season to give him points in two-straight games (1-2-3). He has set a new single-season high in goals, assists and points with 9-16-25 in 57 games.
· D Vladislav Gavrikov tallied his 26th assist of the campaign and now has 2-4-6 in the last ten outings (5-26-31 in 70 GP).
· C Sean Kuraly recorded his 16th assist of the season, giving him points in two consecutive games (1-2-3) and 1-3-4 in the last four games. He has already set single-season career highs in goals and points and is one short from tying his high in assists (17; 2019-20) with 12-16-28 in 72 games.
POST-GAME VIDEO INTERVIEWS
CBJ UPCOMING SCHEDULE
Saturday, April 9 at Detroit – 7pm ET at Little Caesars Arena
Sunday, April 10 No Practice
COURTESY BLUE JACKETS COMMUNICATIONS