NOVEMBER 26, 2022
Ohio State 45, Michigan 23
November 26, 2022
Ohio Stadium — 106,787
- This is the 118th Ohio State/Michigan game and the longest running rivalry for each school.
- Ohio State’s 29-game home winning streak in Big Ten games was ended Saturday. It was the first loss to a Big Ten team in Columbus since 2015 vs. Michigan State.
- Emeka Egbuka’s touchdown reception on the opening drive was his ninth receiving score and eleventh overall in 2022.
- Coming into the game with 2,991 yards passing, C.J. Stroud’s 349 in The Game put him over the 3,000 yard mark for the second straight year (3,340). He is the only quarterback in Ohio State history to have multiple seasons over 3,000.
- Marvin Harrison’s 42-yard touchdown reception in the second quarter was his 12th of the season, pulling him into a tie for fifth place on the single-season all-time list at Ohio State (tied with Devin Smith, Parris Campbell, Chris Olave, and Garrett Wilson).
- Coming into Saturday’s game, Deamonte Trayanum had one carry for nine yards; he rushed 14 times for 83 yards, the fourth most of his career dating back to his time at Arizona State (108, 89, 84).
- T. Tuimoloau’s two tackles for loss gave him multiple in the same game for the second time. The first was his standout three-TFL, two-INT performance against Penn State earlier this season.
- Emeka Egbuka had 125 yards receiving, his fifth game with 100+ this year and of his career. He had a career-high tying nine catches in the game.
- Marvin Harrison Jr. finished the game with 120 receiving yards, his sixth career game with 100 or more yards receiving, all recorded this season.
COURTESY OSU ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS