August 1, 2022
The Buckeyes’ schedule features 10 matches that will be broadcast this season.
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Big Ten Conference announced the 2022 season’s TV schedule on Monday afternoon, prior to the inaugural Big Ten women’s volleyball media day. The Buckeyes will have 10 matches broadcast this season, including seven home matches.
2022 Ohio State Broadcast Schedule
- Friday, Aug. 26 vs. Texas (FS1 at 8 p.m.)
- Saturday, Aug. 27 vs. Texas (BTN at 8 p.m.)
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 at Michigan (FS1 at 7 p.m.)
- Friday, Oct. 7 vs. Penn State (BTN at 6:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 at Minnesota (BTN at 8 p.m.)
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 vs. Illinois (BTN at 6 p.m.)
- Wednesday, Oct. 26 vs. Michigan (ESPNU at 7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Oct. 29 at Penn State (BTN, time TBD)
- Sunday, Nov. 13 vs. Nebraska (BTN at 4:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Nov. 26 vs. Wisconsin (BTN at 7 p.m.)
The Buckeyes open the 2022 season by hosting back-to-back matches against Texas on Aug. 26 and 27. View the full 2022 schedule HERE.
Be sure to come cheer on Ohio State women’s volleyball inside the Covelli Center this fall. Season tickets, a four-match mini plan option and single-match tickets are available HERE. Applicable service fees will apply to all tickets. For group tickets and any questions, contact an account representative at 1-800-GO-BUCKS or via email at email@example.com.
The People. The Tradition. The Excellence.
COURTESY OSU ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS