More Than 112 Live Hours of ‘Inside Training Camp’ Coverage Monday, July 25 – Wednesday, August 10
‘Training Camp: Back Together Saturday’ Returns Saturday, July 30 Starting at 9:00 AM ET –
NFL Network Provides 13 Hours of Live Coverage from All 32 Teams
NFL.com/TrainingCamp Serves as Landing Page for All Digital Coverage
NFL Network provides extensive coverage of all 32 NFL training camps with Inside Training Camp.
Starting Monday, July 25 and continuing through Wednesday, August 10, Inside Training Camp offers more than 112 live hours of training camp coverage, highlighted by Training Camp: Back Together Saturday Presented by Wilson on Saturday, July 30 starting at 9:00 AM ET.
Beginning Thursday, July 28, Inside Training Camp provides eight hours of continuous live coverage from various training camps each day starting at 10:00 AM ET (coverage July 25-27 kicks off at 1:00 PM ET). As teams report to camp and take the field, NFL Network is there to provide in-depth coverage and access, interviews with players and coaches, analysis from former players, head coaches and front office executives, and live reports from reporters stationed at training camp sites.
For NFL Network’s extensive Inside Training Camp coverage, hosts MJ Acosta-Ruiz, Kimmi Chex, Patrick Claybon, Scott Hanson, Rhett Lewis, Chris Rose, Andrew Siciliano, Matt “Money” Smith, Colleen Wolfe and Mike Yam are joined by analysts Brian Baldinger, Kyle Brandt, Bucky Brooks, David Carr, Cynthia Frelund, DeAngelo Hall, Daniel Jeremiah, Maurice Jones-Drew, Steve Mariucci, Willie McGinest, Shaun O’Hara, Scott Pioli, Adam Rank, Michael Robinson, Marc Ross, Steve Smith Sr., LaDainian Tomlinson and Kurt Warner to provide analysis and interviews.
Also lending their voices throughout are NFL Media Insiders Ian Rapoport, Mike Garafolo and Tom Pelissero, and NFL Network reporters Judy Battista, Taylor Bisciotti, Kayla Burton, Jeffri Chadiha, Bridget Condon, Stacey Dales, Mike Giardi, James Palmer, Omar Ruiz, Jane Slater, Jim Trotter, Sara Walsh, Cameron Wolfe and Steve Wyche providing the latest news reports from training camps around the league.
On Saturday, July 30, Training Camp: Back Together Saturday returns for the second consecutive year starting at 9:00 AM ET, with a combination of NFL Network and club personnel providing 13 live hours of extensive on-location coverage as all 32 teams will hold practice with club-led fan events. In celebration of Back Together Saturday, the NFL released a new spot featuring music and voiceover from rapper Lil Baby, highlighting some of the best training camp moments and reflecting the excitement that comes with the return of football.
Additional information will be announced throughout Inside Training Camp coverage. Visit @NFLMedia for further details.
Beginning Monday, July 25, NFL Total Access expands to two hours daily and moves to 6:00 PM ET starting Thursday, July 28 with host MJ Acosta-Ruiz and various analysts providing daily training camp recaps and comprehensive analysis.
Starting each day at 7:00 AM ET, Good Morning Football kicks off NFL Network’s daily coverage with Jamie Erdahl, Peter Schrager, Kyle Brandt and Will Selva.
Digitally, NFL.com and the NFL app offer extensive coverage throughout training camps, highlighted by the following:
- Daily news coverage on NFL.com and the NFL app from the Around the NFL team
- On-location columns from Judy Battista, Jeffri Chadiha and Jim Trotter
- Training camp edition of Bucky Brooks’ Scout’s Notebook
- Gregg Rosenthal’s weekly Debrief column and his Making the Leap candidates for all 32 teams
- Kevin Patra’s most important position battles to track
- Lance Zierlein’s top Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year candidates
- News, analysis and more available at NFL.com/trainingcamp
Additionally, the NFL Podcast Network offers further coverage and analysis with training camp-related editions of the following:
- Around the NFL – Dan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal and Marc Sessler spin through their favorite training camp “whispers,” recapping the most interesting reports and storylines from training camps across the league
- Move the Sticks – Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks track rookies to watch and breakout players during training camp. Segments from Move the Sticks will air throughout NFL Network’s Inside Training Camp coverage July 25 – August 10. Additionally, Move the Sticks will have an on-location episode from Los Angeles Chargers training camp
- NFL Fantasy Football Podcast – Throughout the week of August 10, the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast discusses which players give the most draft value
- Benched with Bonnetta – Rachel Bonnetta brings her unique perspective to the bustle, intrigue and news from training camps around the league. Additionally, Benched with Bonnetta will have an on-location episode from Los Angeles Chargers training camp
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL RedZone, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app and streaming service, the NFL Channel.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and NFL Network app on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Roku and Xbox One). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.