New items include unique twists on classic ballpark fare, along with selection of vegetarian offerings
The Cincinnati Reds and foodservice and retail partner Delaware North announced a variety of additions to the hospitality program for the 2022 season at Great American Ball Park, including new specialty food items for fans.
“We work closely with the Reds to ensure our hospitality program is constantly evolving and adding to the game-day experience at Great American Ball Park,” said Andy Worden, Delaware North’s general manager at the ballpark. “Our culinary team has been hard at work this offseason, creating a fun mix of new items for the 2022 season that feature creative twists on fan-favorites – with a range of regional flavors and products.”
New food items include:
- Reds “Red Hot” Chicken Sandwich: Fried chicken breast topped with honey hot sauce, pickle chips and horseradish coleslaw on a brioche bun. Available at FryBox at Section 109 and Scouts Club.
- Bar-B “Cone”: Montgomery Inn pulled pork, white cheddar mac & cheese, coleslaw and Montgomery Inn Barbecue sauce – served in a waffle cone. Available at Montgomery Inn Smokehouse near Section 138.
- “Bunt” Cake Sundae: Bundt cake topped with vanilla ice cream, strawberry sauce, whipped cream and sprinkles. Available at Rosie’s Ice Cream Stands near Sections 115, 132 and 522, and Scouts Club.
- Frisch’s Big Boy Sliders: Available for a limited time only, April 22-24. Sold at Frisch’s at Section 118.
- Lookout Dog: Field Roast vegetarian hot dog topped with white bean buffalo dip, shredded cheddar cheese, pickled jalapenos and hot sauce. Available at Porkopolis near Section 116 and Scouts Club.
- The Dragon Dog: Field Roast vegetarian hot dog topped with kimchi, garlic soy sauce and sesame aioli. Available at Scouts Club.
- “Rookie Cookie” Fry Box: Crushed Oreos and chocolate chip cookies, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and marshmallows – served on French fries. Sold at FryBox locations at Sections 139 and 534.
- Hand-Crafted 1869 Burger: All-beef burger topped with American cheese, barbecue sauce, crispy onions and pickles on a brioche bun. Available at Scouts Club.
- Scouts Burrito Bowl: Cilantro-lime rice topped with grilled chicken, queso, lettuce, sour cream and pico de gallo. Available at Scouts Club.
Fans can visit www.reds.com/food for updated photos and details of all the new items.
Beverages and bar sponsors include Boone County Bourbon and Heidelberg (Bud Supreme and Goose Island Beer Hug IPA), as well as the following:
BLOX (Section 134) – Alcohol and fruit-infused ice cubes made in Cincinnati.
- Black Cherry Limeade Seltzer: Two lime BLOX with black-cherry seltzer.
- Iceberg Seltzer: One strawberry BLOX with black-cherry seltzer.
- Prosecco Slush: Two strawberry BLOX with prosecco.
Frosthaus (Section 114) – Your hometown frozen drink bar from Covington, Ky.
- Kentucky Lemonade: Sweet and tart lemonade paired with Kentucky bourbon.
- Redlegs Rum Runner: Strawberry, banana, passion fruit and lime, paired with Bacardi Rum.
- Orange Dreamsicle: Orange and vanilla flavoring paired with Tito’s Vodka.
Food sponsors include:
**Wings & Rings Machine Room & Patio **
- Cauliflower Wings: Hand-breaded cauliflower, fried and drizzled in a parmesan-garlic sauce and served with a side of celery sticks and blue cheese dip.
- Pretzel Bites: Served with queso, pico de gallo and jalapenos.
Al’s Delicious Popcorn – small batch, hand crafted popcorn made in Ohio
- Flavors include Buffalo Ranch, Jellybean and Big Red Mix.
LaRosa’s Pizza “Strikeouts for Slices”
- When Reds pitchers combine for 11 strikeouts in a game during 9 or more innings (win or lose), every ticket holder at Great American Ball Park wins a free small 1-topping pizza from LaRosa’s. New for 2022: Just enter your Reds ticket code on the form at www.larosas.com/reds within 7 days of a qualifying game, and you’ll instantly receive a coupon code for a free small 1-topping pizza.
About Delaware North
Delaware North is a global leader in the hospitality and entertainment industry. The company annually serves more than a half-billion guests across four continents, including at high-profile sports venues, airports, national and state parks, restaurants, resorts, hotels and casinos. Building on more than a century of enduring partnerships and a commitment to local communities and sustainability, Delaware North’s vision is to delight guests by creating the world’s best experiences today while reimagining tomorrow. Learn more at www.DelawareNorth.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
COURTESY REDS MEDIA RELATIONS