March 25, 2022
Who: #17/18 (4 seed) Arkansas Razorbacks (28-8) vs #9/10 (2 seed) Duke Blue Devils (31-6)
What: NCAA Championship Elite 8 – West Regional
When: Saturday – Mar. 26 – 7:49 pm (CT)
Where: San Francisco, Calif. – Chase Center (18,064)
How (to follow):
– TV: TBS (Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill and Tracy Wolfson)
^ Online: NCAA Tournament Central
– Radio: Learfield Razorback Sports Network (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
– Radio: Westwood One Network (Ryan Radtke and Steve Lavin)
^ Sirius/XM: Westwood One Broadcast: Sirius: 135 || XM: 202 || Online Channel: 965
– Live Stats: NCAA Tournament Central
SAN FRANCISCO – After a historic win in the Sweet 16, the fourth-seeded Arkansas Razorbacks will face the #2 seed Duke Blue Devils, led by winningest coach in NCAA Tournament history Mike Krzyzewski, on Saturday (Mar. 26). Tipoff at the Chase Center – home of the Golden State Warriors – is set for 7:49 pm (CT) and the game will be televised on TBS.
- Arkansas is making its 11th NCAA Elite appearance and second straight. This is the first time Arkansas has made consecutive Elite 8 berths since winning the national title in 1994 and finishing runner-up in 1995. Last year, Arkansas advanced to the NCAA Elite 8 before falling to eventual national champion Baylor.
- Arkansas is 6-4 in NCAA Tournament Elite 8 games.
- This will be the fourth time Arkansas and Duke have met. Arkansas owns a 2-1 advantage and are 1-1 versus the Blue Devils in the NCAA Tournament.
- Duke defeated the Razorbacks, 97-83, in the 1990 Final Four in Denver. Arkansas defeated Duke, 76-72, in the 1990 NCAA title game thanks to “The Shot” by Scottie Thurman — a 3-pointer with 50 seconds left and the shot clock hitting zero as the ball was in the air for a 73-70 lead.
For more information on Arkansas Men’s Basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.
COURTESY ARKANSAS COMMUNICATIONS