Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (12-5, 2-3 SEC) vs South Carolina (10-6, 1-3 SEC)
What: Arkansas plays the first of back-to-back home games
When: Tuesday – Jan. 18 – 6:00 pm (CT)
Where: Fayetteville, Ark. – Bud Walton Arena (19,200)/Nolan Richardson Court
How (to follow):
– Video: SEC Network (Dave Neal and Daymeon Fishback)
^ Online: Watch ESPN
– Radio: Learfield Razorback Sports Network (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
^ Listen to Razorback Sports Network Online (Tune In)
– Sirius/XM: Sirius: 138 || XM: 190 || Online Channel: 961
– Live Stats: http://www.Arkansas.StatBroadcast.com
FAYETTEVILLE – Arkansas returns home for the first of back-to-back games in Bud Walton Arena. The homestand starts Tuesday (Jan. 18) versus South Carolina. Tip-off is set for 6:00 pm (CT) and the game will be televised on SEC Network.
• This will be the 37th meeting between Arkansas and South Carolina — all coming since the Gamecocks joined the SEC the same season the Razorbacks did (1991-92).
• Arkansas leads the all-time series, 21-15, including an 11-5 advantage in games played in Fayetteville.
• After playing three of its first five SEC games on the road, Arkansas will settle in at Bud Walton Arena by playing back-to-back home games and five of its next seven in the Basketball Palace of Mid-America.
• Arkansas dropped to as low as 92 in the NCAA NET after falling to Vanderbilt —the Hogs’ fifth loss in six games. Arkansas climbed seven spots after the dominating win over Missouri at home. Arkansas then jumped 31 spots after getting its first QUAD 1 win … and first road win … at LSU on Saturday.
• Jaylin Williams has produced three straight double-doubles and four straight games with double-digit rebounds.
• JD Notae is tied for the SEC lead in all games (18.81) and leads the league by scoring 21.25 ppg in conference games only.
For more information on Arkansas Men’s Basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.
COURTESY ARKANSAS COMMUNICATIONS