Saturday on NFL Network –
‘Good Morning Football: Weekend’ at 9:00 AM ET
‘NFL GameDay Morning’ Sunday at 9:00 AM ET –
Kay Adams 1-on-1 w/ Cincinnati Bengals WR Ja’Marr Chase
Each and every weekend, NFL Network provides extensive programming on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday, coverage begins at 9:00 AM ET with Good Morning Football: Weekend, hosted by Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, DeAngelo Hall and Mike Garafolo.
On Sunday, NFL Network’s GameDay programming kicks off at 9:00 AM ET with the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning. Rich Eisen anchors the most comprehensive pregame show on television, joined by Pro Football Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Kurt Warner, former head coach Steve Mariucci, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, analytics expert Cynthia Frelund, contributors Rachel Bonnetta, Kay Adams and Nate Burleson, and various NFL Network reporters stationed across the league.
NFL Network’s GameDay coverage continues at 1:00 PM ET with NFL GameDay Live – the ONLY show on television providing in-progress NFL highlights and analysis of the day’s games – and at 7:30 PM ET with NFL GameDay Highlights, which recaps the entire afternoon.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final recaps the weekend’s games.
Sunday at 8:00 AM ET, NFL GameDay View airs on NFL Network with Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal providing analysis and predictions for the day’s games.
NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league providing all of the exciting plays and touchdowns as they happen starting at 1:00 PM ET.
Saturday, January 1 on Good Morning Football: Weekend – 9:00 AM ET
Hosts: Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, DeAngelo Hall & Mike Garafolo
- Aditi Kinkhabwala previews Rams-Ravens, James Palmer previews Chiefs-Bengals and Jane Slater previews Cardinals-Cowboys
- Michael Robinson answers questions from viewers in The Real Mike Rob Report
- DeAngelo Hall dives into the film to explain why rookie wide receiver Jaylen Waddle has been a huge factor in the Miami Dolphins’ seven-game winning streak
- Mike Garafolo has the latest news and notes from around the NFL in Mike Drop
- How can quarterback Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals keep up with quarterback Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys?
- Good Morning Football: Weekend looks at how the Cincinnati Bengals defense can slow down quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs
- Good Morning Football: Weekend provides the latest on quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo’s thumb injury as the San Francisco 49ers try to hang on to a playoff spot
- How can the Minnesota Vikings keep their playoff hopes alive when they face the Green Bay Packers without quarterback Kirk Cousins?
- Good Morning Football: Weekend looks back at Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s career ahead of what might be his final home game
- Fantasy expert Adam Rank provides fantasy advice you need to hear before you set your lineup
Sunday, January 2 on NFL GameDay Morning – 9:00 AM ET
Kay Adams 1-on-1 w/ Cincinnati Bengals WR Ja’Marr Chase
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin & Steve Mariucci
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Analytics Expert: Cynthia Frelund
Contributors: Rachel Bonnetta, Kay Adams & Nate Burleson
- Rich Eisen remembers the life and legacy of Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden
- NFL Generations – Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill and Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon break down each other’s film
- Q & Kay – Kay Adams catches up with Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner and Steve Mariucci break down the matchup between Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott
- Mooch’s Minute – Steve Mariucci explains why wide receiver A.J. Brown could be the key to a Tennessee Titans playoff run
- Football 101 – Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin show why quarterback Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals offense are so explosive
- On the Field – NFL GameDay Morning breaks down how the Dallas Cowboys offense got back on track last week
- Players Only – Michael Irvin, Kurt Warner and Nate Burleson discuss what it is like when tensions boil over in the locker room
- Receiving Attention – Michael Irvin and Nate Burleson debate if Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has locked up his fourth MVP award
- GameDay Notebook – Ian Rapoport, Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo discuss all of the latest NFL news
- Will quarterback Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals be able to keep up with quarterback Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys?
- Which AFC team is the biggest threat to the Kansas City Chiefs making a third straight Super Bowl?
- How do quarterback Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals upset the Kansas City Chiefs and clinch the AFC North?
- What is wrong with Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford?
- How do the Miami Dolphins win in Tennessee to extend their win streak to eight games?
- Cynthia Frelund provides game picks and player projections for Week 17 matchups
- Kay Adams provides her Under the Kay-Dar fantasy plays of the day
- Rachel Bonnetta hosts “Pick Six presented by DraftKings Sportsbook” along with Cynthia Frelund
- Live reports
- Stacey Dales from Indianapolis for Raiders-Colts
- Mike Garafolo from Landover for Eagles-Washington
- Mike Giardi from New England for Jaguars-Patriots
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Baltimore for Rams-Ravens
- James Palmer from Cincinnati for Chiefs-Bengals
- Jane Slater from Dallas for Cardinals-Cowboys
- Cameron Wolfe from Nashville for Dolphins-Titans
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Rhett Lewis and Patrick Claybon are joined by analysts James Jones and Marc Ross providing 6.5 hours of coverage. NFL GameDay Live is the ONLY in-progress NFL highlights show on television.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, providing a recap of the day’s action thus far with highlights, postgame press conferences and commentary leading up to kickoff of the Sunday night matchup.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final airs with host Chris Rose and analyst DeAngelo Hall recapping the weekend’s games.
NFL GameDay View
Join Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal on NFL GameDay View for analysis and predictions of each week’s slate of games.
Editions of NFL GameDay View air at the following times and on the following platforms:
- Friday at 6:00 PM ET – NFL.com and the NFL App
- Friday at 8:00 PM ET – NFL Network
- Saturday at 12 Midnight ET – NFL Network
- Sunday at 8:00 AM ET – NFL Network
NFL RedZone Hosted by Scott Hanson
Every Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET, NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league, providing all of the touchdowns and exciting action from the day’s games. To order NFL RedZone, visit NFL.com/redzone.
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL RedZone, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app and streaming service, the NFL Channel.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and NFL Network app on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Roku and Xbox One). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.