Saturday on NFL Network –
‘Around the NFL’ at 7:00 AM ET
‘Good Morning Football: Weekend’ at 9:00 AM ET
‘NFL GameDay Morning’ Sunday at 9:00 AM ET –
Michael Irvin 1-on-1 w/ Dallas Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs & LB Micah Parsons
Each and every weekend, NFL Network provides extensive programming on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday, coverage begins at 7:00 AM ET with Around the NFL, hosted by Dan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal and Marc Sessler. Coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with Good Morning Football: Weekend, hosted by Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, DeAngelo Hall and Mike Garafolo.
On Sunday, NFL Network’s GameDay programming kicks off at 9:00 AM ET with the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning. Rich Eisen anchors the most comprehensive pregame show on television, joined by Pro Football Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Kurt Warner, former head coach Steve Mariucci, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, analytics expert Cynthia Frelund, contributors Kay Adams, Rachel Bonnetta, Daniel Jeremiah and Nate Burleson, and various NFL Network reporters stationed across the league.
NFL Network’s GameDay coverage continues at 1:00 PM ET with NFL GameDay Live – the ONLY show on television providing in-progress NFL highlights and analysis of the day’s games – and at 7:30 PM ET with NFL GameDay Highlights, which recaps the entire afternoon.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final recaps the weekend’s games.
Sunday at 8:00 AM ET, NFL GameDay View airs on NFL Network with Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal providing analysis and predictions for the day’s games.
NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league providing all of the exciting plays and touchdowns as they happen starting at 1:00 PM ET.
Saturday, October 30 on Good Morning Football: Weekend – 9:00 AM ET
Hosts: Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, DeAngelo Hall & Mike Garafolo
- Stacey Dales previews 49ers-Bears, Mike Giardi previews Titans-Colts, Tom Pelissero previews Cowboys-Vikings and Jane Slater previews Buccaneers-Saints
- Michael Robinson answers viewer questions in the Real Mike Rob Report
- DeAngelo Hall explains what makes Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp so tough to cover in Secondary Storylines
- Mike Garafolo has news and notes from around the league in Mike Drop
- Miami Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard and hip-hop mogul Rick Ross talk about how the city of Miami has impacted their careers in the latest episode of “NFL City Life”
- Former Philadelphia Eagles long snapper turned magician Jon Dorenbos joins
- How will the New Orleans Saints defense try to slow down quarterback Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers offense?
- Which NFC team is most likely to dethrone the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
- Good Morning Football: Weekend explains why the New England Patriots could have a tough time stopping quarterback Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers
- Good Morning Football: Weekend examines why quarterback Carson Wentz and the Indianapolis Colts are turning into a dangerous team in the AFC South
- Fantasy expert Adam Rank provides fantasy advice you need to hear before you set your lineup
Sunday, October 31 on NFL GameDay Morning – 9:00 AM ET
Michael Irvin 1-on-1 w/ Dallas Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs & LB Micah Parsons
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin & Steve Mariucci
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Analytics Expert: Cynthia Frelund
Contributors: Kay Adams, Rachel Bonnetta, Daniel Jeremiah & Nate Burleson
- Michael Irvin sits down with Dallas Cowboys cornerback Trevon Diggs and linebacker Micah Parsons
- NFL Generations – Arizona Cardinals defensive end J.J. Watt and Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker T.J. Watt sit down to watch film together
- Q & Kay – Kay Adams sits down with Cleveland Browns running back D’Ernest Johnson
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner and Steve Mariucci examine the matchup between Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill and Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz
- Mooch’s Minute – Steve Mariucci breaks down Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry facing the Indianapolis Colts defense
- On the Field – Daniel Jeremiah joins Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Steve Mariucci to discuss if the New England Patriots defense will shut down the Los Angeles Chargers offense like they did last season
- Players Only – Nate Burleson joins Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin to discuss if the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl window is coming to a close
- Receiving Attention – Michael Irvin and Nate Burleson discuss if Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. can get back to form or if he needs a fresh start
- GameDay Notebook – Ian Rapoport, Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo discuss all of the latest NFL news
- Rookie Spotlight – Daniel Jeremiah, Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin show why Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase has gotten off to such a hot start and break down Dallas Cowboys linebacker Micah Parsons’ explosive rookie season
- How far do the Dallas Cowboys need to go for this to be a successful season?
- Will Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s dominance of the Cleveland Browns continue?
- How do the New Orleans Saints slow down quarterback Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers offense?
- How do the Minnesota Vikings pull off the upset over the Dallas Cowboys?
- Cynthia Frelund provides game picks and player projections for Week 8 matchups
- Kay Adams provides her Under the Kay-Dar fantasy plays of the day
- Rachel Bonnetta hosts “Pick Six presented by DraftKings Sportsbook” along with Cynthia Frelund
- Live reports
- Stacey Dales from Chicago for 49ers-Bears
- Mike Giardi from Indianapolis for Titans-Colts
- Kim Jones from Buffalo for Dolphins-Bills
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Cleveland for Steelers-Browns
- Jane Slater from New Orleans for Buccaneers-Saints
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Rhett Lewis and Patrick Claybon are joined by analysts James Jones and Marc Ross providing 6.5 hours of coverage. NFL GameDay Live is the ONLY in-progress NFL highlights show on television.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, providing a recap of the day’s action thus far with highlights, postgame press conferences and commentary leading up to kickoff of the Sunday night matchup.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final airs with host Chris Rose and analyst Andrew Hawkins recapping the weekend’s games.
NFL GameDay View
Join Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal on NFL GameDay View for analysis and predictions of each week’s slate of games.
Editions of NFL GameDay View air at the following times and on the following platforms:
- Friday at 6:00 PM ET – NFL.com and the NFL App
- Friday at 8:00 PM ET – NFL Network
- Saturday at 12 Midnight ET – NFL Network
- Sunday at 8:00 AM ET – NFL Network
NFL RedZone Hosted by Scott Hanson
Every Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET, NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league, providing all of the touchdowns and exciting action from the day’s games. To order NFL RedZone, visit NFL.com/redzone.
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL RedZone, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app and streaming service, the NFL Channel.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and NFL Network app on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Roku and Xbox One). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.