NOTABLES FROM WEEK FOUR
• Arkansas snapped a nine-game losing streak against Texas
A&M last weekend, downing the seventh-ranked Aggies, 20-10,
in the 78th edition of the Southwest Classic.
• The win moved the Razorbacks to a perfect 4-0 on the
season for the first time since 2003. Arkansas is also 1-0 in
SEC play for the first time since the 2010 campaign.
• Arkansas is on its first four-game winning streak since 2015-
16, when the Hogs strung together five consecutive victories
against Missouri (28-3, 2015), Kansas State (45-23, 2015), La.
Tech (21-20, 2016), TCU (41-38, 2016) and Texas State (42-3, 2016).
• The Razorbacks are also on a two-game winning streak
against ranked opponents for the first time since 2015.
• For the second week in a row, Arkansas held its opponent
to 10 points. It marks the first time the Hogs have limited an
opposing offense to 10 or fewer points in back-to-back weeks
since the 2014 season, when Arkansas pitched consecutive shut
outs of LSU (17-0) on Nov. 15, and Ole Miss (30-0) on Nov. 22.
• Saturday’s win against seventh-ranked Texas A&M marked
the first time Arkansas has held a ranked team to 10 or fewer
points since a 31-10 win against No. 11 Florida on Nov. 5, 2016.
• It’s the first time the Hogs held a top-10 opponent to 10 or fewer points since a 30-0 win against No. 9 Ole Miss on Nov. 22,
2014, and the first time doing so against a top-seven ranked opponent since a 27-10 win against No. 2 Auburn on Oct. 7, 2006
COURTESY ARKANSAS COMMUNICATIONS