Diehard Leafs Superfan Will Arnett Narrates the Series
View the Teaser Trailer Here
TORONTO (August 11) – Amazon Prime Video today announced all five episodes of Canadian Amazon Original docuseries, All or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs, will premiere October 1 on Prime Video. The series offers an insider view of the iconic Toronto Maple Leafs during the historic 2020-21 NHL season, including on-the-ice action and unparalleled behind-the-scenes access with players, coaches and fans. The Canadian Amazon Original series will be available in more than 240 countries and territories.
The first of the All or Nothing franchise to follow an NHL team, the docu-series brings fans closer to the Toronto Maple Leafs organization than ever before, with cameras capturing every moment during the 104th NHL regular season and playoffs. During a season unlike any before it, the series follows the team on-and-off the ice as they become the first all-Canadian North Division Champions, before facing off against their Original Six rival, the Montreal Canadiens, in the first round of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Actor and lifelong Maple Leafs fan Will Arnett will narrate the series.
All or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs comes from Amazon Studios, produced in association with NHL Original Productions and Cream Films. Executive Producers for the series are Steve Mayer and Ross Bernard for the NHL; Kate Harrison Karman and David Brady for Cream Films; and Steve Stern. Rob Worsoff is the series showrunner and executive producer, and Corey Russell serves as producer for Cream Films. All or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs is the first Canadian Amazon Original series to launch and joins recently announced episodic comedy The Lake, revival of the sketch comedy series The Kids in the Hall and comedy-variety series LOL: Last One Laughing Canada with host Jay Baruchel.
Since 2015, Amazon Studios has filmed 24 Amazon Original series and films in Canada, including The Man in the High Castle and Upload in Vancouver, The Boys and The Expanse in Toronto, Tales from the Loop in Winnipeg, as well as parts of Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and The Voyeurs in Montreal.
All or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs will join the thousands of TV shows and movies from Hollywood and worldwide in the Prime Video catalog including award-winning and critically acclaimed Amazon Originals like The Tomorrow War, The Underground Railroad, Borat: Subsequent Moviefilm, The Boys, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, and Emmy and Golden Globe award winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, all on Prime Video, which is available at no extra cost for Amazon Prime members.
Prime members will be able to watch all episodes of All or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs anywhere and anytime on the Prime Video app for smart TVs, mobile devices, Fire TV, Fire TV stick, Fire tablets, Apple TV and stream online. In the Prime Video app, Prime members can download episodes on their mobile devices and tablets and watch anywhere offline at no additional cost. Prime Video is available in Canada at no extra cost to a Prime membership for just CAD$ 79/year or CAD$ 7.99/month (plus applicable taxes), new customers can find out more at amazon.ca/prime and subscribe to a free 30-day trial.
NHL, the NHL Shield and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and Original Six is a trademark of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2021. All Rights Reserved.
About Prime Video
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of movies and television series—all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. Find out more at primevideo.com.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, TV series, news, award-winning Amazon Originals, and other exclusives.
- Enjoy hits like the The Tomorrow War, Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse, Coming 2 America, Upload, and The Boys, plus Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous. Mrs. Maisel.
- Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like Hayu, Starz and STACKTV, an all-in entertainment multipack offering the latest episodes of hit shows from 13 great networks. No extra apps to download, and no cable required. Most subscriptions start with a free trial, and you can cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at primevideo.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy even more movies from new releases to classic favourites, available to rent or buy – no Prime membership required. View titles available by visiting primevideo.com/store.
- Instant Access: Watch at home or on the go with the Prime Video app on Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Windows 10, Android and iOS, compatible Smart TVs and set top boxes, select game consoles or online at primevideo.com. In the Prime Video app on mobile and tablet, Prime members can download most videos and watch them anywhere offline at no additional cost. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit primevideo.com/help.
- Enhanced Experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favourite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.