Saturday, Sep 25, 2021
“Go Gold” on Saturday for Kick Childhood Cancer Night pres. by Vertiv at Lower.com Field!
- Go Gold: Supporters attending Saturday’s match vs. CF Montreal are encouraged to “GO GOLD” by wearing gold-colored gear on Saturday.
- Cheer Cards: The first 10,000 fans will receive a “I Cheer For” Card presented by Vertiv. Fans are encouraged to hold their cards up during the U.S. National Anthem.
- Pre-match ceremonies: Pre-match events are set to include messages of support from Crew players, as well as the ceremonial goal kick, which will be taken by Jaron Schwartz, a pediatric cancer survivor.
- Live music on the Plaza: School of Rock Gahanna will be playing live music on the Southeast Plaza prior to kickoff.
- National Anthem singers: The Columbus International Children’s Choir will be singing the U.S. National Anthem.
- Pick up a Sherwin-Williams Yellow Paint Chip card at Guest Services prior to the match! Hold up the paint chip card when the opponent receives a yellow card.
- Season Ticket Members: pick up your 2021 gift, a 2020 MLS Cup Replica Ring, at the Southeast Plaza behind the team shop after the 80th minute. Use your ticket pulled up on your account manager to scan – one ring per account.
Exclusively through the ‘Matchday’ section of the official Columbus Crew Mobile App, fans at Lower.com Field can place mobile food and drink orders from select vendors at the stadium, starting when gates open through the 80th minute. Please note that mobile orders cannot be placed from the 35th minute through the end of halftime.
In compliance with City of Columbus requirements, all spectators ages six and older are expected to wear masks indoors while not actively eating or drinking. This includes all interior spaces, such as gathering/event spaces, elevators, first aid rooms, restrooms and the press box/ media work areas regardless of vaccination status.
Masks are recommended outdoors for unvaccinated persons when they cannot maintain physical distancing.
Prior to Arrival
Be sure to arrive early to take in the unique experience at Lower.com Field! There are a number of features that allow for a seamless arrival at the stadium:
Know Before You Go
- Review the Know Before You Go resource page to know what to expect on matchday at Lower.com Field.
- View the centralized resource for additional matchday topics, including ingress, parking, mobile ticketing, maps, and more.
- For a detailed list of matchday- or stadium-related information, refer to the A-Z Guide.
- Review our Transportation & Parking page for information on all the ways to get to and from Lower.com Field on matchday.
- Rideshare & Biking Map
- Reserve Parking Prior to Arrival
- Parking Lot Map
- Ingress Routes Map
- View Map for ADA-compliant Shuttle Map
- No bags are allowed into Lower.com Field with the exception of: diaper bags, medical bags, and bags smaller than 5″x8″x1″.
- View the Bag Policy page for more information.
- Fans can sign up for Free Express Entry before the match. There is a dedicated Express Entry lane located at each gate.
- All tickets for the match are available through mobile devices; please download your ticket in advance. The easiest place to access your mobile tickets is through the official Columbus Crew App.
- View the mobile ticketing page.
- No more long waits to get your ticket scanned! Scan your own ticket(s) at the Axess turnstiles, similar to what you see at the airport.
- For more information, view the Mobile Ticketing page.
- Connect to the stadium’s free WiFi on your phone for a faster mobile connection (Name: Stadium WiFi)
- Lower.com Field is a cashless stadium. Cash2Card kiosks are located throughout the stadium.
- Lower.com Field will offer its full slate of food & beverage options. View a full list of food vendors here.
- Squeaky Cheese Curds, Holy Crapes, and Queens Table food trucks will be available on the southeast plaza.
- The new Crew Shop at Lower.com Field is now open! Visit the shop on matchday or shop online to see the MLS WORKS Kick Childhood Cancer tops, Inaugural Stadium Jersey, Columbus Collection, and more.
- The Crew Shop will close three hours prior to kick on matchday, and open again for ticketed guests when Lower.com Field gates open.
- View Crew Shop hours of operation.
Leaving Lower.com Field
- View the recommended egress routes following matches at Lower.com Field.
COURTESY COLUMBUS CREW COMMUNICATIONS