Great American Ball Park to host induction of Marty Brennaman plus largest number of Reds alumni ever assembled for a game
Tickets for the 2021 Reds Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Hall of Fame Legends Game, taking place August 27th at Great American Ball Park and sponsored by PNC Bank, are on sale now exclusively at www.RedsMuseum.org.
Legendary Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman is being honored as the sole inductee of the 2021 Hall of Fame Class in an on-field ceremony, presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett, followed by the inaugural Reds Hall of Fame Legends Game.
These two events will be the largest gathering of Reds alumni ever, featuring over 50 Reds Hall of Famers and former Reds on the field together.
“It’s an honor to be inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame along with legendary figures in this team’s rich history,” said Brennaman. “The fact that so many former players will be there and that all of these festivities will happen on the field at Great American Ball Park in front of our great fans makes it that much more special.”
The Induction Celebration events will be the largest gathering of Reds alumni ever, featuring over 50 Reds Hall of Famers and former Reds on the field together.
“We’re excited to host the Induction Celebration at the ballpark,” said Rick Walls, Reds Hall of Fame executive director. “The response from alumni to come back and celebrate Marty has been fantastic, and it’s going to be an unforgettable night to see teams led by National Hall of Famers Johnny Bench and Barry Larkin square off in the Legends game.”
Tickets are $15 each for reserved seating and are available only at RedsMuseum.org. Fans are encouraged to buy early for the best available seating.
2021 Reds Hall of Fame Induction Celebration presented by PNC Bank schedule of events – Friday, August 27:
• 6:30 p.m.: Gates open to the public
• 7:15 p.m.: Induction Ceremony presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett honoring Marty Brennaman
• 8:40 p.m.: Reds Hall of Fame Legends Game featuring “Team Larkin” vs. “Team Bench”
• Rozzi’s Fireworks Show immediately following the game
Bally Sports Ohio will broadcast a Reds Hall of Fame Legends Game “Selection Show” featuring honorary managers Johnny Bench and Barry Larkin, who will draft players for their respective teams. The Selection Show will air during the August edition of “Access Reds.”
Alumni scheduled to appear: Bronson Arroyo, Johnny Bench, Todd Benzinger, Jack Billingham, Bret Boone, Jeff Brantley, Dave Bristol, Tom Browning, Leo Cardenas, Clay Carroll, Sean Casey, Norm Charlton, David Concepción, Eric Davis, Rob Dibble, Billy Doran, Adam Dunn, Rawly Eastwick, Doug Flynn, George Foster, Cesar Geronimo, Wayne Granger, Danny Graves, Chris Heisey, Tommy Helms, Tom Hume, Danny Jackson, Barry Larkin, Brandon Larson, Jim Maloney, Corky Miller, Hal Morris, Randy Myers, Fred Norman, Ron Oester, Joe Oliver, Dave Parker, Tony Perez, Lou Piniella, Ted Power, Pokey Reese, Arthur Rhodes, John Riedling, Jose Rijo, Chris Sabo, Mario Soto, Brett Tomko, Greg Vaughn, David Weathers, Scott Williamson, Herm Winningham and Dmitri Young. (players subject to change)
2021 Hall of Fame Induction Sponsors
• 2021 Induction Celebration presented by PNC Bank
• 2021 Induction Ceremony presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett
• Presenting Sponsors: The Castellini Foundation, The Williams Family
• Legend Sponsors: AAA Club Alliance, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Great American Insurance Group, Jeff Wyler Automotive Family, Wells Fargo Financial Advisors – Robert S. Castellini and Carl Adkins, William Lang & Sons Co.
• Hall of Fame Sponsors: Bank of America, Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Budweiser, Chaatrick Architecture + Urban Design, Cooper Tire, David Haire and Paul Keck, Gorilla Glue, Holman Motors, Holthaus Lackner Signs, Kahn’s, Laura’s Lean Beef, MSA Design, Queen City Sausage, TriHealth
• Major League Sponsors: Bourbon Cousins/Driehaus Insurance, Cintas Corporation, Executive Jet Management, Fifth Third Bank, Health Carousel, Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL, KLK Wealth Management Group of Stifel, MarketVision Research, Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks, Sports Gallery, CEI Sports
COURTESY REDS MEDIA RELATIONS
Simply a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw great design. “Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.” by Christina Georgina Rossetti.
Comments are closed.