Induction Ceremony & Reds Alumni Softball Game at Great American Ball Park
The 2021 Reds Hall of Fame Induction Celebration presented by PNC Bank has been rescheduled for Friday, August 27 at Great American Ball Park.
Legendary Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman will be honored as the sole inductee of the 2021 Hall of Fame Class.
Brennaman, who retired at the end of the 2019 season after 46 years in the radio booth, will be the first broadcaster inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame, bringing the Hall’s membership ranks to 90 including 81 players, five managers and three executives.
The event will include the on-field Induction Ceremony presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett and Reds Alumni Softball Game, which is expected to feature over 40 Reds Hall of Famers and former Reds on the field at Great American Ball Park.
“We can’t think of a better way to honor Marty Brennaman than with one of the largest gatherings of Reds Hall of Famers and alumni from his 46-year broadcasting career,” said Rick Walls, Reds Hall of Fame executive director. “Hosting the Induction at the ballpark provides the perfect setting for fans to witness this historic event and see so many of their favorite Reds on the field again.”
Tickets for the Induction Celebration will go on sale to the public at a later date. Information for how to purchase tickets will be announced soon.
Alumni scheduled to appear: Johnny Bench, Todd Benzinger, Jack Billingham, Bret Boone, Dave Bristol, Tom Browning, Leo Cardenas, Clay Carroll, Sean Casey, Norm Charlton, David Concepción, Zack Cozart, Eric Davis, Rob Dibble, Bill Doran, Adam Dunn, Rawly Eastwick, Doug Flynn, George Foster, Wayne Granger, Danny Graves, Tommy Helms, Barry Larkin, Brandon Larson, Jim Maloney, Corky Miller, Hal Morris, Randy Myers, Fred Norman, Ron Oester, Joe Oliver, Ted Power, Dave Parker, John Riedling, Jose Rijo, Arthur Rhodes, Pete Rose, Chis Sabo, Mario Soto, Brett Tomko, Greg Vaughn, David Weathers, Scott Williamson, Herm Winningham and Dmitri Young. (players subject to change)
A limited number of VIP Experience Packages are available that include dinner, reception, preferred seating for the Induction ceremony and softball game, appearances from former players, commemorative gifts and more. Visit www.redsmuseum.org for more information on the VIP Experience Packages.
The Hall of Fame Induction was originally scheduled to be held in 2020 and was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2021 Hall of Fame Induction Sponsors
- 2021 Induction Celebration presented by PNC Bank
- 2021 Induction Ceremony presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett
- Presenting Sponsors: The Castellini Foundation, The Williams Family
- Legend Sponsors: Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Great American Insurance Group, AAA Club Alliance, William Lang, Jeff Wyler Automotive Family.
- Hall of Fame Sponsors: David Haire and Paul Keck, Gorilla Glue, Laura’s Lean Beef, MSA Design, Cooper Tire, TriHealth, Bank of America, Holthaus Lackner Signs, Budweiser, Chaatrik Architecture + Urban Design
- Major League Sponsors: Rozzi Fireworks, MarketVision Research, Bourbon Cousins/Driehaus Insurance, KLK Wealth Management Group of Stifel, Sports Gallery, Executive Jet Management
COURTESY CINCINNATI REDS & MLBpressbox.com
I discovered your blog website on google and examine just a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Searching for forward to studying extra from you afterward!…