Friday, April 30 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi’s fireworks show presented by Woodbridge Wines to begin shortly after the game ends.
Saturday, May 1 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 4:10 p.m. (gates open at 2:40 p.m.)
• Reds Tote Bag: As part of Super Saturdays, fans will receive a Reds tote bag presented by MLB Network, while supplies last.
• First Pitch: University of Cincinnati men’s basketball head coach Wes Miller will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Sunday, May 2 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (gates open at 11:40 a.m.)
• Shogo Akiyama Fathead**®** Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, Shogo Akiyama wall decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Mike’s Carwash.
Tuesday, May 4 – Reds vs. Chicago White Sox, 6:40 p.m. (gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
Wednesday, May 5 – Reds vs. Chicago White Sox, 12:35 p.m. (gates open at 11:05 a.m.)
• Reds Tote Bag: A limited number of fans will receive a Reds tote bag presented by MLB Network, while supplies last.
• Los Rojos Jerseys: In celebration of Cinco De Mayo, Reds players and coaches will wear special “Los Rojos” jerseys.
• Bally Sports Ohio Ticket Offer: Bally Sports Ohio is giving fans a special ticket offer for the May 4 and 5 series vs. the Chicago White Sox. Starting Friday, April 30 at Noon EST, fans can buy $10 View Level tickets for the two White Sox games. Offer is valid through 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, May 3, subject to availability: www.reds.com/Bally
• Get vaccinated and save on Reds tickets: Fans can purchase $10 View Level tickets by showing their COVID-19 Vaccination Card at the Great American Ball Park ticket windows with at least one shot completed. Offer is good for Monday through Thursday Reds home games through June and can only be redeemed in person at the ballpark ticket windows during normal business hours. Details at www.reds.com/vaccine.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Collectible Bobblehead for May – Dummy Hoy: The Reds Hall of Fame and Museum continues its collectible bobblehead series in 2021 with a new lineup of Reds legends. Starting in May is William “Dummy” Hoy, the most celebrated deaf athlete in baseball history. Hoy’s career spanned 14 years from 1888-1902 and he was inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame in 2003. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price paid admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum (or a Great American Ball Park tour) beginning Saturday, May 1 at 10 a.m. and will be available Saturdays and Sundays throughout May, while supplies last.
• New Movie in HOF Theater: Fans can watch the new short movie “Laughs and Gaffes: The Lighter Side of Reds Baseball, presented by PNC Bank.” The movie is shown in the Jeff Wyler Family Hall of Fame Theater. Plan your visit at www.redsmuseum.org.
Reds Community Fund
• Split the Pot Rolling Jackpot: Fans in the ballpark and at home can play Split the Pot this season at reds5050.com. The rolling jackpot is currently over $15,000 and one lucky winner will be picked following the game on May 5. Fans must be 18 years or older and in the state of Ohio at the time of purchase to enter. Buy tickets now and find the official rules at www.reds5050.com.
Reds Consumer Clubs
• Celebrating Mother’s Day with 21 in ‘21: The Cincinnati Reds are giving away 21 membership kits to the Reds Rookies Baby Club in celebration of Mother’s Day 2021. Fans can enter to win one of the membership kits to the official baby club of the Reds at reds.com/rookies, now through Mother’s Day on May 9. Reds Rookies is for newborns up to three years old and is a perfect gift for expecting families, new parents and baby shower gifts. The membership kit includes two free Reds tickets, a diaper clutch, either an organic cotton muslin blanket or Tervis® sippy cup, members-only activities and more. For official sweepstakes rules and more information on Reds Rookies, visit www.reds.com/rookies.
Skyline Chili Reds Futures High School Showcase
• The 10th annual Skyline Chili Reds Futures High School Showcase presented by Cincinnati Children’s Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics features 91 local high school baseball and softball teams playing games from April 10 to May 15. Games this homestand include:
– Friday, April 30 at Miami University’s McKie Field: Edgewood vs. Ross, 5 p.m.; Hamilton vs. Mason, 7:30 p.m.
– Saturday, May 1 at Miami University’s McKie Field: Bishop Fenwick vs. Middletown, 10 a.m.; Badin vs. Colerain, 1 p.m.; Lakota West vs. Moeller, 4 p.m.; Fairfield vs. Kings, 7 p.m.
– Sunday, May 2 at Manchester High School: Manchester vs. Williamsburg, 4 p.m.
– Tuesday, May 4 at Ryle High School: Highlands vs. Ryle, 5 p.m.
Full Showcase schedule available at www.reds.com/HSShowcase.
COURTESY CINCINNATI REDS & MLBpressbox.com
Loving the info on this internet site, you have done great job on the content.