Dayton improves to 12-7 overall and 8-6 in the Atlantic 10. Saint Louis saw its four-game winning streak snapped, falling to 11-4 over and 4-3 in A-10 play.
- Dayton shot 64% from the field in the first half, the best percentage from the Flyers in the opening half this year.
- Jalen Crutcher’s six assists give him 563 in his career, good for second in program history. Four three-point makes gives him 237 for his career, now fifth in UD history.
- The 23-point win is the largest margin of victory for UD this season and the largest defeat for the Billikens.
- Saint Louis shot 27.1% from the field, their lowest percentage of the season. This was just the second game where the Billikens shot under 40% from the floor.
- Dayton did not trail at any point of the game.
- This was the Flyers’ fourth-straight win over Saint Louis. Dayton has not lost at home to the Billikens under Anthony Grant.
INFORMATION COURTESY DAYTON MEDIA RELATIONS