December birthstone of Turquoise slab By Parent Géry – Own work, Public Domain, https commons.wikimedia.org
- 1870: JOSEPH HAYNE RAINEY BECAME THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN TO SERVE AS A U.S. REPRESENTATIVE150 Years Ago
- 1890: GOLF WAS PLAYED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE U.S. AT FRANKLIN PARK, BOSTON
- 1899: GEORGE GRANT RECEIVED PATENT FOR IMPROVED GOLF TEE
- BORN 1915: FRANK SINATRA (SINGER)
- 1917: FATHER EDWARD FLANAGAN FOUNDED A HOME FOR BOYS IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA–THE START OF BOYS TOWN
- DIED 1921: HENRIETTA SWAN LEAVITT (ASTRONOMER)
- BORN 1923: BOB BARKER (GAME SHOW HOST)
- BORN 1924: EDWARD “ED” KOCH (FORMER MAYOR OF NEW YORK CITY)
- BORN 1970: JENNIFER CONNELLY (ACTRESS)
- 1972: ORANGE SOIL DISCOVERED BY APOLLO 17 ASTRONAUTS EUGENE A. CERNAN AND HARRISON H. SCHMITT DURING THEIR SECOND DAY OF EXPLORATION ON THE LUNAR SURFACE
- DIED 2002: DEE BROWN (AUTHOR)
- 2003: MICK JAGGER OF THE ROLLING STONES ACCEPTED A KNIGHTHOOD FROM PRINCE CHARLES AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE
- 2003: JEAN CHRETIEN STEPPED DOWN AFTER 10 YEARS AS CANADA’S POPULAR AND OFTEN ARGUMENTATIVE PRIME MINISTER. PAUL MARTIN, A FORMER FINANCE MINISTER, INHERITED HER POST, BECOMING THE 21ST PRIME MINISTER.
- DIED 2003: KEIKO THE KILLER WHALE, STAR OF THE FREE WILLY MOVIES, DIED AT 27 OF PNEUMONIA IN A NORWEGIAN FJORD
- DIED 2006: PETER BOYLE (ACTOR)
You could definitely see your skills within the paintings you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart. “He never is alone that is accompanied with noble thoughts.” by Fletcher.
Comments are closed.