Single-game tickets to go on sale to general public on Thursday, November 17
The Pittsburgh Pirates today released their 2023 promotions schedule and announced fans will have the first opportunity to buy single-game tickets for all regular season home games starting Thursday, November 17, 2022.
Beginning at 10 a.m. that day fans can visit Pirates.com/tickets or call 1-800-BUY-BUCS to purchase tickets for any 2023 regular season home game. The home portion of the season is set to begin against the Chicago White Sox on Friday, April 7 at 4:12 p.m. and continues the inaugural series through the weekend. The first homestand of the season concludes with a three-game tilt against the defending World Series champion Houston Astros (April 10-12).
New in 2023 will be two fan-favorite themes extended into full weekends, with the Pirates hosting Bucco Luau (June 30 – July 2) and Yinzerpalooza (July 28 – July 30). Bucco Luau will feature the return of the ever-popular Pirates Hawaiian Shirt, a themed Block Party and more. Pirates fans will enjoy a special Pittsburgh themed David Bednar bobblehead, as well as an extended celebration of all that is great about Pittsburgh during a three-day Yinzerpalooza celebration.
Also joining the giveaway lineup will be an Oneil Cruz bobblehead on June 3 vs. the Arizona Diamondbacks and a Ke’Bryan Hayes bobblehead on June 10 vs. the New York Mets.
Sundays are Kids Day at PNC Park and will feature special giveaways and family-friendly events. Some of the highlights include:
• Pirates Bat and Ball set on May 7 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
• Cookie Monster Plush on June 4 vs. St. Louis Cardinals as part of Sesame Street Day
• Kids PhotoFest on June 11 vs. New York Mets
• Oneil Cruz Youth Jersey on July 16 vs. San Francisco Giants
• Pierogy Plush on July 30 vs. Philadelphia Phillies as part of Yinzerpalooza weekend
• Funko Pop Parrot on August 13 vs. Cincinnati Reds
• Youth Clemente Jersey on September 17 vs. New York Yankees
COURTESY MLBpressbox.com AND PIRATES MEDIA RELATIONS