Registration is now open for the 21st annual CollegeAdvantage Redlegs Run presented by Freking Myers & Reul and Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine on Saturday, August 27 at Great American Ball Park, benefiting the Reds Community Fund.
Runners, walkers and families have many options to participate:
- 10K: Chip-timed 6.2-mile course starts on Mehring Way behind Great American Ball Park, runs along the riverfront, down toward Eggleston Ave., and finishes inside the ballpark on the warning track.
- 5K: Chip-timed 3.1-mile course starts on Mehring Way behind Great American Ball Park, runs along the riverfront and finishes inside the ballpark on the warning track.
- One Mile Run/Walk: One-mile course starts on Mehring Way and finishes inside the ballpark on the warning track.
- Gapper’s Kids Fun Run: Kids run on the warning track around the field.
- Virtual Races: Run or walk anytime, anywhere and receive a race medal and t-shirt delivered to your door.
All events are for walkers and runners of all ages, except for the Gapper’s Kids Fun Run, which is limited to kids ages 10 and under.
Register online at www.reds.com/Run for discounted entry fees through July 29.
All participants will receive a custom finisher medal, technical race t-shirt, post-race party in the First Star Fan Zone, free downloadable race photography, and one view level ticket to the September 12, 2022 Reds vs. Pirates game.
Race sponsors include Cincinnati Reds, CollegeAdvantage, Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Freking Meyers & Reul LLC, Trophy Awards, AARP, Fleet Feet, Prestige AV & Creative Services, Coca-Cola, Rumpke, Castellini Group of Companies, LaRosa’s and Skyline Chili.
COURTESY REDS MEDIA RELATIONS & MLBpressbox.com