SEPTEMBER 13, 2022
COLUMBUS, OHIO – The Columbus Blue Jackets play their 2022-23 regular season opener on Friday, October 14 when they host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Opening Night, presented by Nationwide, kicking off their 22nd National Hockey League season. Today, the club announced the season’s themed nights and partner giveaways planned for its upcoming season.
The 2022-23 season’s theme nights will include giveaway items, unique game night experiences, concourse activities, themed entertainment and more. While specific details related to each promotional night will be released closer to the games, the 2022-23 theme night schedule includes:
- Friday, October 14 vs. Tampa Bay – Opening Night presented by Nationwide featuring 2022-23 Schedule Magnets
- Tuesday, November 15 vs. Philadelphia – Hockey Fights Cancer Night presented by OhioHealth featuring Rally Towels
- Wednesday, November 23 vs. Montreal – CBJ Throwback Night presented by Safelite (Giveaway is TBD)
- Saturday, December 31 vs. Chicago – New Year’s Eve presented by New Amsterdam featuring 2023 Calendars
- Thursday, January 5 vs. Washington – Military Appreciation Night presented by Elk + Elk featuring Camo Hats
- Saturday, January 21 vs. San Jose – First Responder Night presented by Jet’s Pizza featuring First Responder Patches
- Friday, February 10 vs. Toronto – Hockey is for Everyone Night presented by Vory’s (Giveaway is TBD)
- Saturday, February 25 vs. Edmonton – Kids Takeover Game presented by Bob Evans (Giveaway is TBD)
- Friday, March 24 vs. New York Islanders – #CBJGivesBack Night featuring the 2022-23 Team Poster
- Saturday, April 8 vs. New York Rangers – 5th Line Celebration featuring a 5th Line Flag
Throughout the season, the Blue Jackets will have giveaways available for fans during Partnership Nights. The giveaway items will be announced closer to each game with the schedule as follows:
- Thursday, November 10 vs. Philadelphia – presented by COSI
- Friday, December 9 vs. Calgary – presented by Delta Dental (Featuring children’s giveaway item)
- Saturday, January 7 vs. Carolina – presented by Visit Central Florida
- Thursday, January 19 vs. Anaheim – presented by Nationwide, recognizing Agent of the Game
- Tuesday, January 31 vs. Washington – presented by Nationwide, recognizing Agent of the Game
- Tuesday, February 14 vs. New Jersey – presented by Meyers Jewelers
- Thursday, February 16 vs. Winnipeg – presented by Bally Sports Ohio
- Thursday, February 23 vs. Minnesota – presented by Nationwide, recognizing Agent of the Game
- Friday, March 3 vs. Seattle – presented by COSI (Featuring children’s giveaway item)
- Saturday, March 11 vs. St. Louis – presented by Nationwide, recognizing Agent of the Game
- Saturday, April 1 vs. Florida – presented by Nationwide, recognizing Agent of the Game
- Sunday, April 2 vs. Ottawa – presented by Advanced Drainage Systems
For the young members of the 5th Line, the Blue Jackets will also have a giveaway item on Friday, October 28 against Boston to celebrate Halloween.
For more information about the 2022-23 theme nights and partner giveaway opportunities, visit http://bluejackets.com/promotions.
Fans can guarantee tickets to the home opener against the Lightning on October 14 by purchasing a season ticket package. Full and partial season tickets for the Blue Jackets’ 2022-23 campaign are currently available for purchase. Information on all ticketing options can be obtained by calling (614) 246-3350 or visiting BlueJackets.com/ticketplans.
‐ CBJ ‐
COURTESY CBJ COMMUNICATIONS