AUGUST 18, 2021
COLUMBUS, OHIO – The Columbus Blue Jackets play their 2021-22 regular season opener on Thursday, October 14 when they host the Arizona Coyotes on Opening Night, presented by Nationwide, kicking off their 21st National Hockey League season. Today, the club announced a number of special promotional nights and activities planned for its upcoming season that will take place throughout this campaign.
There are a number of promotions planned to allow fans to celebrate team accomplishments during both home and road games throughout the year:
- Every time the Blue Jackets score three goals in a home game, fans receive a free chili at participating Central Ohio Rooster’s locations the following day.
- Each time the Blue Jackets score two or more goals in a game, fans will receive 50 percent off one large regular menu priced Jet’s Pizza when they order online at www.jetspizza.com.
- If Columbus scores a goal in the second period, fans can head to Arby’s the next day to receive a free small curly fry.
- If the Blue Jackets score a goal in the third period, fans receive a free car wash at participating Central Ohio Moo Moo Express Car Wash locations the following day.
- If Columbus goes into overtime, fans will be rewarded with a free 2-liter bottle of Pepsi Zero.
- After each Blue Jackets win, fans can go to participating Ohio Tim Hortons locations to receive a free classic donut.
The team also will host a number of promotional nights throughout the campaign. While specific details related to each promotional night will be released closer to the games, the 2021-22 promotional night schedule includes:
- Thursday, October 14 vs. Arizona – Opening Night presented by Nationwide
- Saturday, October 23 vs. Carolina – Science of Hockey presented by COSI
- Friday, November 12 vs. Washington – Hockey Fights Cancer night presented by OhioHealth
- Thursday, December 30 vs. Nashville – New Year’s Eve Eve presented by New Amsterdam
- Saturday, January 8 vs. New Jersey – First Responder Night presented by Jet’s
- Sunday, January 23 vs. Ottawa – Youth Sports Night presented by Delta Dental
- Tuesday, March 1 vs. New Jersey – Hockey is for Everyone Night presented by Vory’s
- Saturday, March 5 vs. Boston – Throwback Night presented by Planet Fitness
- Friday, March 11 vs. Minnesota – Science of Hockey presented by COSI
- Monday, April 4 vs. Boston – Sustainability Night presented by ADS
- Thursday, April 7 vs. Philadelphia – Military Appreciation Night presented by Elk + Elk
- Friday, April 22 vs. Ottawa – Community Night presented by Accenture
- Sunday, April 24 vs. Edmonton – Kids Takeover Night presented by Bob Evans
‐ CBJ ‐
Full and partial season tickets for the Blue Jackets’ 2021-22 campaign are currently available for purchase. Information on all ticketing options can be obtained by calling (800) NHL‐COLS or by visiting BlueJackets.com.
COURTESY BLUE JACKETS COMMUNICATIONS