Sun, Feb 28, 2021
· Today was Iowa’s sixth conference road win of the season and its first win in Columbus since 2014.
· Today was Iowa’s first win on the road with both teams ranked in the AP Top 10 since No. 9 Iowa won at No. 6 North Carolina on Jan. 7, 1989.
· Senior Jordan Bohannon was credited with a game-best five assists today to increase his career assists total to 615 to become the program’s all-time assists leader, surpassing Jeff Horner (612).
· Today’s win was Iowa’s seventh over a ranked opponent, tying Kansas for the most in the country this season.
· Luka Garza posted his team-leading 11th double-double of the season and 32nd of his career today (24 points, 11 rebounds).
· Junior Joe Wieskamp netted 19 points and had six rebounds. Wieskamp has scored 19 points or more eight times this season.
Iowa returns to action on Thursday, hosting Nebraska in the only meeting between the two teams. Tipoff is set for 8 p.m. (CT) on Mediacom Court at Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City.
COURTESY IOWA ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS